Terms Of Service
- All products and/or services relating to the games (collectively "Services") provided to you and
offered by Rummy Dangal and/or its affiliates, subsidiaries, associates, and partners (hereinafter
referred to as "We" or "Us" or "Rummy Dangal" or "Our") through the website www.Rummydangal.com (hereinafter referred to as the
website") is subject to these Terms of Service (hereinafter referred to as the "Terms"). Rummy
Dangal is managed by Grid Logic Games Private Limited, Level 3, Rider House, Plot No - 136, Sector
44, Near HUDA City Center Metro Station, Gurugram - 122003 Haryana, India.
- THESE TERMS SHOULD BE READ BY YOU (THE "USER" OR "YOU" OR "YOUR" OR "PLAYER") IN THEIR ENTIRETY
PRIOR TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES.
- If any of these Terms is determined to be unlawful, invalid, void, voidable, or unenforceable for
any reason by any judicial or quasi-judicial body in India, it will not affect the validity and
enforceability of the remaining Terms. Any unlawful, invalid, void, voidable, or unenforceable Term
will be replaced with another Term that is valid and enforceable and most nearly gives effect to the
original intent of the invalid /unenforceable Term.
- If "You" do not agree to the following Terms or any future alterations or modifications to these
Terms, "You" may discontinue use of the website and any Services offered by it.
- If a competition or tournament is organized by "Us" on the website, it shall be governed by these
Terms and any supplementary terms and conditions which may be specifically applied for a competition
- By registering, "You" are deemed to have accepted and understood all the Terms. "We" recommend
that "You" print out (or save to file) all transaction records, rules of play, cancellation
policies, Bonus Policy and pay-out policies.
2. User Account Opening – Account Operation – Password Sharing
- "You" may only have one Account, and your Account is to be used solely by you. "You" undertake
that all the information provided by you at the time of opening the Account, or provided by you
subsequently upon request by the Company, is true, complete and correct. "You" further undertake to
keep all such information which has been provided by you up to date at all times, by making
necessary changes or intimating the Company when such details change. "You" undertake to provide
proof relating to any such information, including copies of documents such as your PAN card, or
address and identity proof, upon request by the Company. "You" understand that the Company may take
steps to verify any such information provided by "You". "Your" continued use of the Services,
including but not limited to your ability to make Cash Credits and Cash Withdrawals, is subject to
the Company's continued satisfaction that all such details provided by you are true, complete and
- "You" are prohibited from using the Services by means of an Account registered in the name of any
- Should you attempt to open more than one Account, under your own name or under any other name, or
should you attempt to use the service by means of any other person's account, we will be entitled to
close all your Accounts and bar you from accessing or using the Services in the future without
- "You" shall not share the password to your Account, or any other confidential or sensitive
information associated with your account, with any other individual. The Company is not responsible
if your account is accessed by others using your password or other confidential details or
3. Technical Failures
- "You" may face Service disruptions, including, but not limited to disconnection or communication
interferences due to issues in the internet infrastructure used for providing or accessing the
Services or due to issues with the hardware and software used by you. "You" understand that Rummy
Dangal has no control over these factors. Rummy Dangal shall not be responsible for any interruption
in Services and you take full responsibility for any risk of loss due to Service interruptions for
any such reason.
4. Content and Software
- Rummy Dangal shall be the owner or authorized user of all content and material on the website
including but not limited to information, images, marks, logos, multimedia clips, animation, games
and software (collectively referred to as "Content, other than personal information of users posted
by them in order to avail of the Services. ").Content posted by Rummy Dangal may be protected by
applicable intellectual property laws.
- Rummy Dangal is the owner or authorized user of all software programs forming part of the website.
"You" acknowledge that you may only make use of the website for the purpose of availing of the
Services and not for any commercial purposes or for "Your" profit (other than through the Services).
Provision of the Services shall not be deemed to provide you with a license to use the software
embedded in the website for any purpose other than to avail of the Services. "You" shall not have
any right to reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, use for purposes unconnected with the
Services or otherwise interfere with the working of such software.
- "You" shall not attempt to "hack" into the website or obtain access to the source code of the
software or to any links in the website that are not meant to be accessed by "You" in the regular
course of "Your" use of the Services.
- In the event it is found by "Us" that attempts to reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile or hack
into the website have been made by "You", "You" shall be liable to be prosecuted by Rummy Dangal
under the applicable laws.
5. Product Offering
Competitions and tournaments organized by "Us" on the website may be of several types
including Cash Tournaments, Promotional Tournaments, and Practice Tournaments.
A. Practice Games:
Practice Tournaments are conducted to familiarize players with various games and rules of
“You” understand and agree that if “You” win a Practice tournament, “You” do not receive any
actual prizes or cash.
“You” may not hold Rummy Dangal responsible for not being able to play a tournament for
which “You” may be eligible. This includes but is not limited to situations where “You” are unable to
log into “Your” account, due to “Your” account being under validation or “You” being in violation of
any Terms or there being any disruption from your internet service provider.
B. Promotional Tournaments:
The Promotional Tournaments organized on the website shall be either free to join or may
require "You" to use "Your" promotional chips that "You" accumulate while playing Promotional
The chips that "You" win in a Promotional Tournament can only be utilized by redeeming them
for gifts and prizes that are offered by Rummy Dangal at its discretion.
The chips won in Promotional Tournaments cannot be redeemed for cash.
The details of Promotional Tournaments may vary from time to time and Rummy Dangal shall
make its best efforts to publish this information on the website and additionally inform the relevant
players via e-mail, or other means of communication but does not guarantee the same.
"You" may not hold Rummy Dangal responsible for not being able to play a tournament for
which "You" may be eligible. This includes but is not limited to situations where "You" are unable to
log into "Your" account, due to "Your" account being under validation or "You" being in violation of
any Terms or there being any disruption from your internet service provider.
C. Cash Tournaments:
Some tournaments may require "You" to pay a Buy In or entry fee, as described in the
specific supplementary terms and conditions, which govern those tournaments. The amount of Buy In or
entry fee may differ from tournament to tournament at the sole discretion of Rummy Dangal.
Any applicable tax, levy or cess for any prize which "You" may win will be borne by "You".
"We" reserve the right to retain any amount from prizes or gifts as "We" may be required to
pay as tax, as required by the applicable laws of India.
"Your" participation in tournaments and games made available on the website which require
"You" to pay "BuyIn" or entry fees is subject to the additional following terms and conditions:
"You" must be 18 years of age or above to participate in paid games, tournaments and
competitions offered on Rummy Dangal and must truthfully state "Your" age while registering with "Us".
"We" absolutely prohibit minors or those underage from participating in any of the games, tournaments
and competition. "We" reserve the right to ask for proof of age from "You" and suspend "Your" account
until satisfactory documentation is provided. Should "We" have reason to believe that "You" are less
than 18 years of age, "You" will not be allowed to participate in any paid games, tournaments and
competitions and your account will be deactivated.
All transactions for cash tournaments and games will be calculated in Indian rupees.
Once "You" register on "Our" website, "We" shall maintain an account for "You" to keep a
record of all "Your" transactions with "Us". Payment of BuyIn/entry fees for any game/tournament has
to be made through "Your" account. All cash prizes won by "You" are credited by "Us" into "Your"
"We" may specify maximum and minimum limits in the respect of the amount of money that you
may be required to purchase in "Your" account for the purpose of paying BuyIn/entry fees as prescribed
to participate in cash tournaments.
When making a payment, you are advised to ensure that the instrument used to make the
payment is "Your" own and is used to add cash in "Your" cash account. "You" may not:
Use any payment instrument that "You" are not authorized to use, to transact on Rummy
Use Your payment instrument to transact on Rummy Dangal using an account which does not
belong to You.
In the event of any violation of the above, "We" reserve the right to fully investigate the
matter, if necessary report the matter to appropriate authorities, and close "Your" account instantly.
"We" reserve the right to retain the funds in "Your" account without applying them for the purpose for
which they are paid, until "We" have suitably identified the source of payment and confirmed that the
payment has been validly made or with due authorization.
When "You" make a payment on the website using any of the available modes of payment, "Your"
payment is processed by a third party payment gateway and any information entered by "You" in this
regard on such gateway is not visible to "Us".
"You" understand and agree that "We" have the right to cancel a transaction at any point of
time solely according to "Our" discretion, without assigning any reasons. In the event that "You" have
made any payment for which "You" have received no benefit, the transaction will be reversed and the
money would be credited back to "Your" payment instrument.
"You" also understand and agree that a payment made through any mode of payment available on
the website may be rejected by the payment gateway for reasons independent from "Our" own. "You"
acknowledge and agree that Rummy Dangal is not liable for any such non-processing or rejection of the
payment for reasons not attributable to or beyond the control of Rummy Dangal.
Rummy Dangal assures "You" that any money held in "Your" account with "Us" paid by "You" or
which may have accrued to "You" under these Terms is held in the nature of a trust with "Us" and will
be utilized for the purpose of the Services or remitted to "You", as the case may be in due course.
"You" acknowledge and agree that the monies deposited / paid by "You" in "Your" account shall not
Rummy Dangal advises "You" to play responsibly on the website. Rummy Dangal may therefore,
from time to time, place restrictions on the amount of money "You" can add to "Your" Rummy Dangal
account, which "You" can spend as entry fee in various tournaments and games hosted on the website.
"You" acknowledge, understand, and agree that "Your" participation in the various
tournaments and games available on the website will be subject to conditions regarding purchase of
chips and that "You" will neither dispute nor question the same. Note that you can buy a minimum of 25
cash chips and a maximum of 10000 cash chips using our available payment options. This upper and lower
limit for cash chips maybe altered by Rummy Dangal at any time without giving a prior notice for the
"You" can choose to leave the table from a cash tournament by clicking on "Leave the Table"
before registration for that tournament closes, and in such case "Your" entry fee will be credited
back to "Your" account. Once registration for a tournament closes, no refund is possible and "You"
shall not demand the same.
"You" understand and agree that once "You" join a tournament, the entry fee for that
tournament will be debited from "Your" Rummy Dangal cash account as a valid payment for "Your"
participation in that cash tournament. If "You" subsequently choose to redeem from the cash tournament
before registration close time, the entry fee will be credited back to "Your" Rummy Dangal cash
Any cash prize won by "You" will be credited to "Your" Rummy Dangal account. "You" agree
that all Cash Withdrawal's "You" make are governed by the following conditions:
"You" can choose to redeem money from "Your" account at any time subject to bonus Cash
Withdrawal's restrictions, as mentioned hereafter and notify "Us" of the same. Once notified, "We" may
disburse the specified amount by cheque or electronic transfer based on the mode of Cash Withdrawal's
selected by "You". "We" shall make "Our" best efforts to honor "Your" choice on the mode of Cash
Withdrawal's, but reserve the right to disburse the specified amount to "You" by any means as may be
determined by "Us".
"You" can make two free Cash Withdrawal's in a calendar month. Any subsequent/additional
Cash Withdrawal's requests within the same month will attract applicable processing and service
charges/tax which will be deducted from "Your" account. In the event that "You" do not have an
adequate amount in "Your" account to pay the processing charge, "Your" Cash Withdrawal's will not be
processed at that time. "You" are free to request a cash-out in the subsequent month, which will not
be charged provided it is within your free Cash Withdrawal's limit.
"Your" registration details including "Your" name, using which "You" have registered on the
website, must correspond with the name and other details on "Your" financial instrument used on the
payment system. If this is not the case, "We" reserve the right to verify "Your" details to ensure
that the financial instrument used for the transactions is not being misused. In this regard:
"We" may verify "Your" identification details and age from time and time.
At any point of time in "Our" transactions with "You", if "We" detect or have reasonable
cause to suspect that "You" may be involved with identity fraud, "We" may withhold the purchase in
"Your" account and bar "You" from further participation in any tournament available on Rummy Dangal
without prejudice to any other legal recourse "We" may have apart from notifying the relevant
regulatory or law enforcement authorities where appropriate.
"Your" participation in tournaments or games made available on the website and any prize(s)
"You" may win in such tournaments/games signifies that "You" agree and consent to the following:
"Your" registration on the website is restricted to a single user account, which will be
used by "You" to avail of the Services provided on the website.
"You" are prohibited from creating or using multiple user IDs for registering on the
website. If "We" have reason to believe that "You" have created multiple user IDs, "We" reserve the
right to suspend "Your" account(s) until "We" have investigated the matter and have received adequate
supporting documents from "You". "We" reserve the right to close all the additional accounts created
by "You" and transfer all balances into the account first opened by "You". In addition, "We" reserve
the right to ask for verification documents from "You".
"You" undertake to participate in the games/tournaments as an individual player.
Formation of teams and collusion between "You" and any other user(s) for participating in
games/tournaments organized on the website is expressly forbidden and will result in "Us" cancelling
the relevant accounts and debarring access to the Services for all users, who are members of such
teams or have taken part in such collusion. By accepting the Terms, "You" agree that "You" will not
play the games in partnership or by forming a team or by communicating with other players which may
give undue benefit to "You" or other players. In case "You" are found to be involved in such
activities, "We" reserve the right to withhold all the funds in "Your" account and make investigations
to ascertain the extent of undue benefit derived by "You" and such others and to cancel and close
"Your" account without any communication to "You".
"You" undertake that "You" yourself will play in all games/tournaments in which "You" have
registered, and not use any software programs, bots, devices or any other form of external assistance
to play. Any attempt to employ any such external assistance will result in "You" being debarred from
further participation, cancellation of "Your" registration with "Us", and possible forfeiture of
"Your" cash balance.
"You" agree and acknowledge that "We" will take all steps necessary to determine whether
"Your" participation is in accordance with the Terms laid down herein. "We" may debar "You" from
participation in any game/tournament organized by "Us", suspend "Your" account, prohibit "Your" access
to the website and withhold any prizes that "You" may have won, should "We" have reasonable grounds to
suspect that: "You" have indulged in any fraudulent activity; or have registered or have availed of
the Services provided on the website using multiple user IDs or you have breached any of the Terms.
In the event of a disagreement or dispute between "You" and any other user(s) in a game,
"Our" decision shall be final and binding on you and the other user(s). Subject to paragraph VII
below, to be eligible to win a prize, "You" must be a resident of India and "You" must have accessed
the Services and the website from India.
If "You" are a prize winner, resident in India and physically present in India while
accessing the services of Rummy Dangal but not an Indian citizen, "We" will remit "Your" winnings in
Indian Rupees to the address provided by "You" for playing cash tournaments provided the address is
within India. There may be, in such events, delays which "You" may find inordinate. "You", however,
agree and acknowledge that such delays may not be within "Our" control and that "You" will wait for us
to obtain necessary clearances and permissions for such remittances.
Any prize "You" win, accrues solely to "You" and will not be assigned or transferred to any
third party by "Us".
If "You" are not a resident of India or do not access the website from India, "You" are
prohibited from participating in cash or promotional tournaments on Rummy Dangal. "Your" participation
in such tournaments will be deemed to be in violation of these Terms. Subsequently, "You" will not be
entitled to receive any prize that "You" might win in such tournaments. "We" shall have the right to
fully investigate the matter, report the matter to appropriate authorities, and to take appropriate
If any prize is handed over to you in the form of a cheque and the cheque is not encashed
within the validity period of the cheque, "We" will deem the cheque to have been lost. Any request for
re-issue of the cheque will be approved or rejected at our discretion and if approved, will result in
deduction of applicable processing charges from the amount of the cheque on re-issuance.
"We" do not take any responsibility for who "You" are matched up against in a tournament or
at any time during which a tournament is in progress. The matching is done based on predefined and
random computer generated criteria, which apply uniformly to one and all playing on the website. As a
result, it is not within "Our" control to match specific players against each other.
"You" agree and acknowledge that "We" shall not be responsible for whom "You" play with in a
tournament and that "You" will not request a change to or reversal of the outcome of the tournament
based on the identity of your opponents or other players.
6. Bonus Policy
Rummy Dangal offers its registered players with different types of bonus. These bonus Chips
are obtained / released / encashed based on the following Terms and conditions:
- A user has to be registered Player on our web site.
- "You" have to fulfill all terms and conditions for the certain bonus offer.
- Upon fulfillment of the prevailing Terms and Conditions – the Rummy Dangal Bonus or Reload Bonus
will be deposited in "Your" account under the section Bonus.
- These Bonus Chips will be released when certain amount of Real Chips are wagered.
- Once the Bonus chips are released they will be added to your Real Chips.
- The Real chips will be available for further wagering or withdrawal as per your choice.
Below given is the table that explains how the Bonus / Reload Bonus Release works:
Disbursement of Bonus: The Bonus will be disbursed in 4 portions. For instance, if you
purchase Rs 500, you are eligible for a Bonus of Rs 500. You will receive Rs 125 as your first portion
once you have played an aggregate amount of Rs 500, i.e. four times the first portion of the Bonus.
Once you play for another Rs 500, we will credit another Rs 125 as bonus in your withdrawal balance
and so on, till a maximum of Rs 500 Welcome Bonus has been credited.
Service Charge and Service Tax:
"We" currently levy a service charge of 15% on the BuyIn/entry fees paid by "You" for
participating in cash games/tournaments available on the website.
The service charge levied is subject to change from time to time and "We" shall post notice
of the same as soon as is feasible. "We" reserve the right to levy service charge at different rates
for different cash tournaments/games organized by "Us".
In addition, we may charge service tax with applicable cesse's or levies on "Our" Services
to the users as mandated by applicable laws in India.
7. Refer A Friend
"You" may invite a friend, acquaintance, or any other person to use the Services available
on the website by clicking the appropriate links given in the website. Just choose "Your" email
provider or social networking site(s) and invite "Your" friends to join Rummy Dangal. All "Your"
personal information is kept private and is not disclosed to anyone.
When "You" invite "Your" friends or acquaintances to subscribe to the website through the
"Tell a Friend" feature, Rummy Dangal uses third party websites to import "Your" address book
containing the email addresses of such friends and acquaintances to which "You" can then choose to
8. Services not offered in Assam, Karnataka, Telangana, Nagaland, Sikkim, Andhra Pradesh, and
- Applicable laws in Assam, Karnataka, Telangana,Nagaland,Sikkim, Andhra Pradesh, and Orissa may
result in penalties being imposed on players, who access the Services from these states. "We" do not
accept applications from players from those states for participating in any game or competition
available on the website.
- "You" accept that "We" do not take any responsibility for "Your" breach of any applicable state
laws and "You" are advised to ascertain whether access to "Our" Services would result in violation
of any law applicable in the state from which "You" gain access to the Services.
- Should "We" come to know or have reasonable cause to believe that "You" are participating in any
tournament available on the website, from Assam, Karnataka, Telangana,Nagaland,Sikkim, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil
Nadu, and Orissa, or from any other state where making use of the Services may be deemed illegal,
"We" reserve the right to immediately and without further notice to "You", terminate "Your" account
with "Us" and remit the entire balance in "Your" account back to "You" after deduction of applicable
processing charges. "You" understand and agree that "Our" decision in this regard is final. "You"
agree that Rummy Dangal shall not be responsible for any breach committed by you under the
applicable laws of the state from where you access / try to access the website.
9. Player Responsibilities
- "You" are held legally responsible and liable for all of "Your" activities on the website from
"Your" Log-in account (or user ID).
- By viewing or using the website or availing of any Services including multi-player games, or using
communication services including but not limited to chat rooms, email services or any other real
time or non-instant messaging facility provided by the website.
- Players acknowledge that they may be exposed to content posted by other users which they may find
offensive, objectionable or indecent and that Rummy Dangal may not be able to prevent such content
- Players are requested to bring such content posted by other users to "Our" notice that they may
find offensive, objectionable or indecent. Rummy Dangal shall remove or act upon such information in
the manner as provided in paragraph I (8) above or as it may deem fit.
- The decision taken by the management on this regard shall be final and binding on the Player and
the Player specifically agrees that Rummy Dangal will not incur any liability under any circumstance
whatsoever regarding the same.
- "You" understand and agree that "We" do not take any responsibility and will not be liable for any
consequence that might arise as a result of "You" sharing "Your" personal information or any other
information through "Our" communication services including but not limited to game chat, email
services, or any other real time or non-instant messaging facility provided by the website.
- "You" understand that it is "Your" responsibility to protect the information "You" provide on the
website including but not limited to usernames, passwords, email addresses, contact details, and
telephone numbers. "You" specifically understand and agree that "We" will not incur any liability
for information provided by "You" to anyone which may result in "Your" account on the website being
exposed or misused by any other person or any other harm or loss being suffered by "You".
- "You" are liable to comply with any applicable law, while taking part in any competition or
tournament organized through the website. "You" undertake and agree to indemnify "Us" against any
claims, expenses or liabilities suffered by or claimed against us by any person or entity arising
out of "Your" non-compliance with any applicable laws.
- "You" also understand and accept that "Your" mere participation in a game/tournament available on
the website does not create any obligation on "Us" to give "You" a prize.
- "Your" winning a prize is entirely dependent on "Your" skill as a player vis-a-vis other players
in the game/tournament and subject to the rules of the game/tournament. To learn more about the
rules, please visit Support section on Rummy Dangal. Please read the same thoroughly before
proceeding to participate in any game/tournament available on the website.
- "You" acknowledge that "Your" participation in any game/tournament available on the website is
purely voluntary and is at "Your" sole discretion and risk.
- "You" understand and acknowledge that once a game/tournament has commenced, "Your" not being able
to play due to slow internet connections, faulty hardware or for any other reason not attributable
to "Us" does not entitle "You" to a refund of the entry fee "You" may have paid for participation.
- "You" agree, understand and acknowledge that "You" will use "Your" account with "Us" solely for
the purpose of playing on the website and for any other transactions with "Us" which "You" may have
to carry out with respect to "Your" usage of the Services.
- Use or attempted use of "Your" account with "Us" for any reason other than as stated above will
result in immediate termination of "Your" account and forfeiture of any prize, bonus, or balance
accrued to you or in "Your" account. Additionally, "We" reserve the right to bar "You" from future
registration or participation on the website.
- "You" understand and acknowledge the fact that "We" are neither a bank nor a financial institution
and that the purchases/balance standing to the credit in "Your" account do not accumulate any
interest. "You" also understand and agree that "Your" account maintained with "Us" is purely for the
purpose of payment of the entry/subscription fee to participate in games/tournaments made available
on the website and for purchase of cash prizes which "You" may win.
- "You" understand and agree that "You" cannot transfer any sum from "Your" account with "Us" to the
account of another subscriber / player / registrant on the website. The Company is obligated to
deduct tax at source ("TDS") in case of winnings of Rs. 10,000/- or more in a single game or Points
Rummy Game or a tournament, as the case may be. In such cases, winnings shall be credited to your
Account after deducting TDS @ 30%. Please note that you must possess a valid PAN and provide your
PAN details and proof thereof immediately upon request, in orders to enable us to credit such
winnings and allow for Cash Withdrawals in this respect. These requirements and provisions may be
modified from time to time in accordance with changes to the relevant tax and other laws.
- "You" understand that the Internet may be an unreliable medium and it is possible that "You" may
not be able to play on the website due to technical reasons. "You" acknowledge and agree that Rummy
Dangal is not liable for any downtime, server disruptions, lagging, or any technical disturbance
during your usage of the Services.
- "You" further understand, acknowledge and agree to the fact that if "You" are unable to play in
any paid tournament after payment of entry/subscription fee or if a game or tournament is unable to
be completed due to any error or omission attributable to Rummy Dangal, "Your" remedy is limited
- A refund of the amount of subscription/entry fee, which "You" actually paid for participation; or
- Free participation in a like value tournament as decided by Rummy Dangal.
- "You" understand and agree that if a game or tournament is unable to be completed for any reason
other than a reason attributable to Rummy Dangal's error or omission, Rummy Dangal shall not be
liable for any claim that "You" may have for potential prizes.
- "You" acknowledge that "You" are making use of the Services with the knowledge that "You" face a
risk of monetary loss, when using the Services and that Rummy Dangal shall have no responsibility to
"You" for any such loss that arises in the course of your participation in the Services.
- "You" agree that under no circumstances shall Rummy Dangal be liable to pay you any amount over
and above the subscription/entry fee.
10. Restrictions on Players
- "You" shall not ""Yourself" or through a third person or through any automated program commit any
act, implied or express, which violates any intellectual property right including copyright and
trademark rights in any Content. "You" may not reproduce any of the Content on the website without
obtaining specific written permission from "Us". "You" shall not post, distribute, or otherwise make
available or transmit any data, text, message, computer file, or other material that infringes
and/or violates any right of a third party or any domestic or international law, rule, or
regulation, including but not limited to: (a) copyright, patent, trademark, or other proprietary
rights; (b) right of privacy (specifically, "You" must not distribute another person's personal
information of any kind without their express permission) or publicity; (c) any confidentiality
- "You" shall not frame the website. "You" shall not impose editorial comments, commercial material,
unsolicited information or emails or any information on the website or alter or modify Content on
the website, or remove, obliterate or obstruct any proprietary notices or labels.
- "You" shall not use the Content on the website for commercial purposes including but not limited
to use as or in a cyber cafe, computer gaming center, network play over the Internet or through
gaming networks or connection to an unauthorized server that copies the gaming experience of the
- "You" shall not advertise or sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit),
or solicit others or use the forum of the website for commercial purposes of any kind.
- "You" agree that "You" will not post or transmit through chat/community rooms or in any manner on
the website any defamatory, threatening, obscene, harmful or pornographic material or material which
would violate or infringe in any way upon the rights of others (including intellectual property
rights, rights of confidentiality, or rights of privacy) or cause offense, distress or inconvenience
or which do not comply with all relevant laws.
- "You" will not upload, distribute, or publish through the website, content which may contain
viruses or computer contaminants (as defined in the Information Technology Act, 2000 in force in
India and as may be amended from time to time) which may interrupt, destroy, or limit the
functionality or disrupt any software, hardware, or other equipment belonging to "Us" or that aids
in providing the services offered by Rummy Dangal.
- "You" shall not, through any service or facility including any instant or non - instant messaging
facility provided by the website, promote the Services of any third party including websites which
may be providing Services similar to Rummy Dangal.
- "You" shall not intentionally disrupt other users or discussions by repeatedly posting the same
message or through excessive posts.
- "You" may not impersonate another person or user, attempt to get a password, other account
information, or other private information from a user, or harvest email addresses or other
information. In the event "We" have reasonable grounds to believe that "Your" actions include any of
the acts specified above, "We" may initiate appropriate legal proceedings against "You" as well as
notify the relevant regulatory or law enforcement authorities where appropriate, apart from
suspending or terminating "Your" privileges for the use of the website.
- "You" may not host, intercept, emulate or redirect proprietary communication protocols, if any,
used by the website regardless of the method used, including protocol emulation, reverse
engineering, modifying the website or any files that are part of the website.
- "You" may not add unauthorized components, create or use cheats, exploits, bots, hacks or any
other third-party software designed to modify the website or use any third-party software that
intercepts, mines or otherwise collects information from or through the website or through any
Services. "You" may not upload or post any content on the website other that content that you are
required to post or upload in order to avail of the Services.
- "You" may not purchase, sell, trade, rent, lease, license, grant a security interest in, or
transfer "Your" user account, any Content, currency, points, standings, rankings, ratings, or any
other attributes appearing in, originating from or associated with the website or by using any
In addition to the right to initiate appropriate legal proceedings against "You" as well as notify
the relevant regulatory or law enforcement authorities, "We" reserve the right to remove and delete
any objectionable material and content from the website.
11. Player Representations
- Players are required to undertake that they will not allow any other person to play from their
accounts or using their user name and password.
- Players are expected to understand and agree that they are solely responsible for all content
posted, transmitted, uploaded or otherwise made available on the website by them.
- Players certify that they own the intellectual property rights in all such content.
- Each Player specifically agrees to indemnify, save and hold harmless and defend "Us" (to the
extent of all benefits and awards, cost of litigation, disbursements, and reasonable attorney's fees
that "We" may incur in connection therewith including any direct, indirect or consequential losses,
any loss of profit and loss of reputation) from any claims, actions, suits, taxes, damages,
injuries, causes of action, penalties, interest, demands, expenses, and/or awards asserted or
brought against "Us" by any person claiming infringement of their intellectual property rights by
- By submitting content to the website, each Player agrees to grant "Us" a royalty-free, world-wide,
non-exclusive, perpetual, and assignable right to use, copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish,
edit, translate, create derivative works from, transmit, distribute, publicly display, and publicly
perform such Content (other than names, contact information and passwords of Players) and to use
such Content in any related marketing materials produced by "Us" or "Our" affiliates. Players
understand that they do not obtain any rights, legal or equitable, in any material incorporating the
- Each Player declares that he/she shall not assert any moral rights in the Content at a later date.
- Each Player acknowledges that Rummy Dangal shall not be responsible for the telecommunications
networks and internet access services required for access to and use of the Services.
- Players are solely responsible for any applicable taxes which may be payable on winnings paid to
- Players agree that the use of the Services is at their sole option, discretion and risk.
12. Account Closing/ Suspension / Termination
- "You" are free to discontinue "Your" use of the website at any time by intimating "Us" of "Your"
desire to do so by an email sent to "Us" at support@Rummydangal.com. If at that time, there is a
positive balance in "Your" cash account, "We" will pay you the balance by a cheque or through any
other means as may be determined by "Us" in a timely manner. Further, "We" reserve the right to
collect fees, surcharges or costs incurred before "You" cancel "Your" account or a particular
- "We" may discontinue "Your" registration with the website, suspend or terminate "Your" access to
the Services at "Our" sole discretion at any time without giving "You" prior notice, in the event
that "We" have reasonable grounds to believe that "You" are in breach of any of the Terms specified
- "You" agree that, subject to applicable law, "You" may be liable to forfeit any money lying in
"Your" account with "Us" in the event of any breach of these Terms. Without prejudice to the
aforementioned facts, "We" may also initiate appropriate proceedings against "You" in accordance
with applicable laws.
- Rummy Dangal reserves the right to bar "You" from using the website if "We" have reasonable ground
to believe that "You" have provided access to "Your" account to someone other than ""Yourself" or
that "You" have created an account for the purpose of allowing someone other than ""Yourself" to
play on the website using the account created.
- "We" reserve the right to bar "You" from using the website, if "We" have reasonable ground to
believe that "You" may have intentionally impersonated another individual by providing details which
are not "Your" own while registering on the website. "We" further reserve the right to initiate
civil and/or criminal proceedings against "You" for such impersonation and misuse of another
individual's personal or financial information on "Our" website by "You".
- Rummy Dangal reserves the right to suspend and/or terminate "Your" account or access to money in
it for a number of reasons which Rummy Dangal may deem fit, including but not limited to the
- Where, "We" have reasons to believe that the security of "Your" account has been breached; or
- "Your" account is being used for any unlawful activity or fraudulent purpose (including money
- If there have been charge-backs on "Your" account; or
- If "We" have reason to believe "You" are involved in collusion or cheating of any kind; or
- "You" are under 18 years of age; or
- "You" are in a jurisdiction that renders the provision of "Our" Services to "You" or "Your"
use of them illegal.
- If "You" provide information which is not truthful to the best of "Your" knowledge, incorrect
information or conceal relevant information regarding "Your" address/residence, thus violating the
Terms, or in case "We" have reasonable grounds to believe that "You" have provided incorrect
information and are playing from locations where playing tournaments as available on the website is
not permitted, "We" reserve the right to immediately and without further notice to "You", terminate
"Your" account with "Us" and remit the entire balance in "Your" account back to "You" after
deduction of applicable processing charges.
Fraudulent activity shall include:
- using credit card(s), debit cards, net-banking usernames, passwords, authorization codes,
prepaid cash cards, mobile phones not belonging to "You" or without permission of the owner of
the above mentioned instruments to make payments,
- Impersonating another person; or
- Accessing another users account without authorization.
- In case of termination of "Your" account due to "Your" breach of these Terms, "We" may retain the
balance in "Your" account if entitled to do so till the end of due legal process for mitigation of
the fraud. This will be without prejudice to other statutory proceedings, "We" may initiate in
accordance with the appropriate law currently in force in India.
NOTE: "We" will try and complete any investigations and deal with the cause of any
suspension as soon as practicable in the context of any legal or regulatory obligations that "We"
may have but until that is done, "We" may continue suspension or opt to close the account at "Our"
sole discretion. "We" can also put a suspension in place or close "Your" account at any time (as
"We" may determine at "Our" discretion).
13. Modifications and Alterations
- Rummy Dangal reserves the right to alter or modify these Terms at any given time without giving
prior notice to "You". "Your" use of the website and/or any Services offered constitutes "Your"
unconditional acceptance of these Terms.
- Rummy Dangal reserves the right to suspend, add, modify or discontinue any or all Services
available on the website at "Our" sole discretion at any time without giving "You" prior notice.
- In such an event, "You" agree and acknowledge that "We" will not incur any liability in this
regard, either to "You" or any third party.
14. Disclaimer and Indemnification
- Rummy Dangal expressly disclaims all warranties or conditions of any kind, express, implied or
statutory, including without limitation the implied warranties of title, non-infringement,
merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose.
- The website and the Content present on it are provided strictly on an 'as is where is' basis with
any faults or failings and any representation, warranty, condition or guarantee whatsoever,
expressed or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of accuracy, completeness,
uninterrupted provision, quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or
non-infringement) is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. Rummy Dangal does not ensure
or guarantee continuous, error-free, secure or virus-free operation of the web site or its content
including software, games, "Your" account or continued operation or availability of any facility on
the web site.
- Additionally, Rummy Dangal does not promise or ensure that "You" will be able to access "Your"
account whenever "You" want. It is entirely possible that "You" may not be able to access "Your"
account or the Services at times or for extended periods of time due to, but not limited to system
maintenance and updates.
- "You" agree that "You" are aware that participation in the games of skill organized by "Us" may
result in financial loss to "You". With full knowledge of the facts and circumstances surrounding
the activity, "You" are voluntarily participating in such activity and assume all responsibility for
and risk resulting from, "Your" participation, including all risk of financial loss. "You" agree to
indemnify and hold Rummy Dangal, its employees, directors, officers, and agents harmless with
respect to any and all claims and costs associated with "Your" usage of the website.
- "You" acknowledge that "You" are solely responsible for any action that arises from "Your"
participation and /or with usage of the website, regardless if occurring before, during or after the
period of such usage.
- To the extent permitted by law, and in consideration for being allowed to access the website,
"You" hereby save, hold harmless, discharge and release Rummy Dangal from any and all liability,
claims, causes of actions, damages or demands of any kind and nature whatever that may arise from or
in connection with "Your" usage of the website.
- "You" recognize and acknowledge that Rummy Dangal makes no guarantees, warranties,
representations, or other promises related to usage of the website, and assumes no liability or
responsibility for any financial loss that "You" may sustain as a result of participation in the
- "You" agree to assume the entire risk as to the results and performance of any software and/or
games availed by "You" on our web site as such result and performance among other things depends on
"Your" Internet connection and hardware. "You" also assume the entire cost of all servicing, repair
and/or correction of "Your" hardware when "You" access, download or execute software or games
available on our web site. Rummy Dangal expressly disclaims liability for any delay or failure of
"Your" computer or equipment in performance resulting from installation of Rummy Dangal's games or
software on "Your" computer.
- Rummy Dangal disclaims responsibility and liability for any harm resulting from cancellation of
tournaments organized by it. If "You" are a cash player on our web site, "You" acknowledge and agree
that "You" will not be refunded in case of any service outages that may be caused by failures of
service providers, computer viruses or contaminants, or any other cause beyond the reasonable
control of Rummy Dangal.
- Under no circumstances (including, without limitation, in contract, negligence or other tort),
shall Rummy Dangal be liable for any indirect, incidental, ancillary, special, punitive or
consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use our web site even if "We" have
been advised or become aware of the possibility of such damages or loss or that such loss was
foreseeable. "You" agree to indemnify "Us" against any claims in respect of any such matter. Rummy
Dangal's liability to you shall in no event exceed the fees paid by you for entry into the game or
tournament in connection with which such liability arose and/or the amount of any monetary prize
that "You" may win upon due completion of a game or tournament.
- "You" specifically acknowledge, agree and accept that "We" are not liable to "You" for:
- defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any other player or for anything that turns out to
be misleading, inaccurate, defamatory, threatening, obscene or
- Otherwise illegal originating from another player or a third party;
- Any loss whatsoever arising from the abuse or misuse of "Your" account on "Our" website;
- Any loss incurred in transmitting information from or to "Us" or from or to "Our" website by
the internet or by other connecting media;
- any technical failures, system breakdowns, defects, delays, interruptions, manipulated or
improper data transmission, loss or corruption of data or communications' lines failure,
distributed denial of service attacks, viruses or any other adverse technological occurrences
that "You" suffer arising in connection with "Your" access to or use of "Our" website;
- The accuracy, completeness, or currency of any information services provided or any statistics
shown on the website;
- Certain Services or events including tournaments made available or organized on our web site may
require specific permission from statutory or regulatory bodies in India. Such Services or events
shall stand cancelled or deemed to be cancelled if such permission is denied or if such Services are
later forbidden, whether before or after such Services or events have commenced or have been
completed. Such Services or events shall also stand cancelled if disallowed by any process of a
competent judicial, administrative or regulatory authority. In such an event, "You" shall not be
entitled to any damages, demands, refunds or claims of any nature.
- "You" agree to indemnify, defend and hold Rummy Dangal harmless from all claims, damages and
expenses made by any third party arising out of "Your" content, or "Your" use of our web site,
"Your" connection to our web site, or
accessing "Your" usernames or password, with or without "Your" authorization.
- "We" as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage
arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any monetary transaction,
on account of the cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by "Us" with our
acquiring bank from time to time.
15. Governing Law; Dispute Resolution; Jurisdiction
The Terms shall be governed and interpreted by, and construed in accordance with the laws of
India. All disputes, differences, complaints etc., shall be subject to arbitration under the (Indian)
Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 as amended from time to time. The place of arbitration shall be
Hyderabad, Telangana, India and the language of arbitration shall be English. Arbitration shall be
conducted by a sole arbitrator to be appointed by Rummy Dangal and the concerned Player.
Subject to the arbitration agreement above, all disputes, complaints, differences etc. shall
be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
People from many jurisdictions access the internet. "We" endeavor to stay current with the
laws in every jurisdiction; however, there may be instances where, "We" do not receive prompt updates
for every such jurisdiction. Please make sure that any activities you engage on the website are legal
where you live. "You" agree to indemnify and hold harmless Rummy Dangal from any claim, demand,
damage, or loss including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of "Your" non-compliance with the
laws of "Your" jurisdiction.